With Data & AI Marketing Toronto just around the corner, we want to help you get the most out of the conference! Use this guide to plan your days at #DMT19. Our lineup of expert speakers are tackling the biggest challenges in the field like leveraging AI and machine learning for generating greater ROI, turning your data into insight, making better data-driven decisions and building brand loyalty in the digital age, head on. Join us on December 2nd and 3rd and you’ll take away an abundance of insight and inspiration to take your strategy to the next level.
Here are some of the conference highlights;
- Retail Revolution: Erin Elofson, Country Manager at Pinterest.
Day 1, 8.45am – 9.00am
- Unlocking Data to Activate Your Locations: Mike Jolly, Global Head of Measurement & Insights at Waze.
Day 2, 8.45am – 9.00am
- What Your Use of Data Says About The Viability of Your Marketing Culture: Heather Ritchie, Head of Campaign Strategy and Executive Producer of Futurithmic at Nokia.
Day 1, 10.00am – 10.30am
- Banking on Millennials: How to Attract and Keep Them: Catherine Pearson, Senior Vice President and Practice Leader at Environics Analytics.
Day 1, 11.30am – 12.00pm
- Insights Through Big Data Vs. Artificial Intelligence: Danielle The, Senior Product Manager, Labs at Wattpad.
Day 1, 1.30pm – 2.00pm
- The Marketing EKG – Tips to Survive the Ups and Downs of Digital Marketing to Create a Winning Strategy: Stacey Cummings, Head of Customer Solutions Marketing at Purolator.
Day 1, 2.30pm – 3.00pm
- Wait!! What About The Customer???: Andrew Rusk, Head of Marketing Communications at Canopy Growth Corporation.
Day 1, 3.30pm – 4.00pm
- Creating an Emotional Response Through Video Marketing: Corey Vidal, YouTube Creator, Director and Entrpreneur.
Day 2, 11.00am – 11.30am
- Machine Learning in Marketing: Margaret Ngai, Founder & Chief Connector at Connector42
Day 2, 1.00pm – 1.30pm
- How to Remodel Your Marketing Spend When Facing New Regulation: Brennan Clark, Growth Marketing Manager at Sago Mini.
Day 2, 1.30pm – 2.00pm
- Using Data to More Effectively Deliver Stories: Sean Stanleigh, Head of Globe Content Studio at The Globe And Mail.
Day 2, 3.30pm – 4.00pm
- Industrialized Insights: Moving From Craft to Mass Production in a Telco Owned Bank: Dean Lancaster, Director of Data Insights at Rogers Bank.
Day 2, 2.30pm – 3.00pm
- Packing, Pricing and Promotions – The Ultimate Strategy: Derek Willie, Director of Price & Operations, ADP Canada.
Day 2, 4.00pm – 4.30pm
- Calling All Data Translators – Connecting Data and Decision Makers: Founder and Chief Storyteller at Storylytics.
Day 1, 4.00pm – 4.30pm
- Let’s Talk Privacy, Fireside Chat with Kristina Smith, Corporate Privacy Officer at Holt Renfrew, Hosted by IAB.
Day 1, 4.30pm – 5.00pm
- The Changing Role of Marketing Leaders with Ali Leung, Vice President of Marketing at WW, Heather Clark, Vice President of Direct & Digital Marketing at SickKids Foundation and Roberto Gennaro, Chief Digital Office at RedTag.ca.
Day 1, 9.15am – 10.00am
- Improve Insights and Decisions With Better Data: Allan Ma, Global Director of Digital Marketing Analytics at Manulife, Andrew Richetti, Head of Analytics at 407ETR and Sach Malik, Director of Activation and Ad Products at Walmart Canada.
Day 1, 2.00pm – 2.45pm
- Leveraging Machine Learning to Drive Deeper Customer Insight with Artur Motruk, Senior Manager at Scotiabank, Roland Merbis, Director of Customer Insights & Analytics at Scotiabank, Zain Abbas, Data Scientist at Scotiabank and moderated by Jessica Weshler, Marketing Manager at Phillips.
Day 1, 4.00pm – 4.30pm
- Loyalty Isn’t Dead Yet: Carey Lamoureaux, Chief Customer Experience Senior Manager at Nissan, Chris Saniga, Director and Multi Vertical Lead at Facebook and Sumit Sarkar, Head of Customer Experience, Strategy and Segments at BMO.
Day 2, 9.15am – 10.00am
- Machine Learning Marketers: Carolyn Loh, Senior Director of Data Strategy & Business Performance Reporting at Rogers, Eric Broda, Executive AI/Machine Learning Consultant and moderated by Jennifer Vlasiu, Big Data Analytics Instructor at York University.
Day 2, 4.30pm – 5.00pm
Don’t miss all of this and plenty more at #DMT19. Places are filling up fast and we have limited availability. Talk to our Marketing Manager, Lauren O’Donnell – email@example.com for registration and group bookings.