The Data Marketing TO Startup Battle brings together the leading Canadian MarTech startups to compete for the crown LIVE at Data Marketing Toronto to our audience of 900+ Marketing, Analytics, and Digital Executives.
Applicants have the chance to win the Judges Pick and Crowd Favourite titles.
All Top 5 Startups recieve:
– Opportunity to pitch to an audience of executives and end users
– Written feedback from our expert Jury
– 4 all access Conference passes for your team
– Product Demo in the Solutions Lab during Day 1 of Data Marketing Toronto
Winners walk away with a Booth + Session at Big Data Toronto 2018 (audience of 4,500 in 2017!)
**Open access to FREE Expo pass holders!**
This competition is limited to MarTech Startups. To be eligible, Startups must:
– Be a Data, AI or IoT Driven Company who falls into the category of ‘Martech’
– Minimum of 1-2 years in operation
– Employ less than 25 employees
– Have a working prototype that can be demoed
Marketing Technology (MarTech): Existing at intersection of Marketing, Technology and Management, Martech encompasses technology used to manage, streamline, or automate the marketing process, digital content and workflows, ultimately to achieve marketing goals.
1. Application Period: Open from Monday September 18th until Friday October 20th. Of the applicants, 10 will make it on to the preliminary round.
2. Preliminaries: 10 top applicants will make it on to the preliminary round where Judges will narrow the pool down to the top 5 start ups to pitch their company on event day. Applicants will be notified 1 month prior to the event.
3. Top 5: The final 5 will all receive 4 all access conference passes and have the opportunity to pitch their business in the Startup Battle, along with a product demo on the Solutions Lab stage.
4. Battle Pitch: On November 21st, Day 2 of the conference, the Top 5 will present a 5 minute pitch LIVE to our audience and the jury, and another 5 minutes of Q&A from the Jury.
5. Voting: The jury will make their final decision based on the live pitch and Live audience voting will commence following the last presentation. Two winners will be awarded: Judges Pick and Crowd Favourite.
Data Marketing Toronto and the Jury review the applicants based on their Team, Product, Market Potential, and Live Pitch. Applicants will be notified 1 month before the event if they have made it into the Top 5.
Are you part of a Data-Driven, AI-Driven, or an IoT-Driven MarTech Startup? We want to hear from you! Apply today until October 20th.