The Data Science Association is a non-profit professional group that offers education, professional certification, a “Data Science Code of Professional Conduct” and conferences / meetups to discuss data science (e.g. predictive / prescriptive analytics, algorithm design and execution, applied machine learning, statistical modeling, and data visualization). Our members are professionals, students, researchers, academics and others with a deep interest in data science and related technologies.
- Data Science Independent Auditing
- Independent Expert Witness Services
- Data Science / Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence Education
- Algorithm Design and Execution
- Developing Data Science Canons and the Scientific Method
- Organizing Data Science Conferences